ZOLL’s Thermogard XP (TGXP) intravascular temperature management system provides health care professionals with the power and control needed to rapidly and accurately manage the core body temperature of critically ill or surgical patients with warming and cooling applications. It offers superior clinical efficiency in reaching and maintaining target temperature,[1-7] while decreasing demands on nursing staff and reducing nursing workload by 74%. A variety of standard central venous catheters (CVCs) and unmatched control regardless of target temperature enable tailoring the treatment to the individual.
1. Idris AH, et al. Circulation. 2012; 126:LBBS-22813-AHA.
2. Hoedemaekers CW, et al. Critical Care. 2007;11:R91.
3. Knapik P, et al. Kardiologia Polska. 2011;69(11):1157-1163.
4. Mayer SA, et al. Critical Care Medicine. 2004;(3)212:2508-2515.
5. Diringer MN, et al. Critical Care Medicine. 2004;(32)2:559-564.
7. Heard KJ, et al. Resuscitation. 2010;81:9-14.
8. Horn CM, et al. Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery. 2014 Mar;6(2):91-95.