The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a public meeting entitled: Communications About the Safety of Medical Devices, which will be held on April 1, 2020.
During this meeting, we will:
- Share the FDA’s current practices about medical device safety communications, including development, content, and format
- Hear from our stakeholders—including patients, caregivers, health care providers, regulated industry, and the media—about how we can improve our safety communications to assure they receive the information they need in a timely, clear, and consistent manner.
- By March 4, 2020: Request special accommodations due to a disability
- By March 18, 2020: Register to attend the meeting
- By March 18, 2020: Request to make oral presentations
- By June 1, 2020: Submit written comments to the docket (FDA-2020-N-0096)