Belimed recognizes the importance of certification and continuing education in the CS profession, and is proud to offer an IAHCSMM Conference Scholarship Program to promote the sterile processing profession.
Belimed has provided funds for up to 10 individuals to attend the 2017 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Nashville, Tennessee. The scholarship covers registration fees and hotel accommodations, up to $1,000.
Belimed congratulates the 2017 IAHCSMM Scholarship Recipients:
- Laura Bitzel – Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Deziree Calvert – Harrison Medical Center
- Darren Johnson – VA Medical Center
- Raymond Lopez – Keck Medical Center of USC and Hollywood Presbyterian
- Patrick Mandwelle – Glenns Falls Hospital
- Mandie Masters – UPMC Susquehanna
- Godknows Mhloyi – Bayhealth Medical Center – Kent General Hospital
- Kayla Parker – King’s Daughter Medical Center
- Robert Parker – Jewish Hospital
- Mary Shepard – Camden Clark Medical Center
Belimed looks forward to seeing everyone at this year’s IAHCSMM Conference & Expo and invites all attendees to stop by booth #709.
For more information about Belimed, visit www.belimed.com.