Capital Medical Resources offers a full line of reusable/disposable and monopolar/bipolar/tripolar endoscopic electrosurgical cords. These high-frequency, RF cords use electrical current to cut, coagulate, dissect tissue and help prevent blood loss in a variety of surgical and laparoscopic procedures. The high-quality cords are compatible with a wide-variety of laparoscopic and electrosurgical instrumentation and generator combinations including Stryker (Capital Medical Resources is a Stryker-recommended supplier for the recently discontinued 250-040-011, 250-040-012, 250-040-016 models), Storz, Wolf, Aesculap, Conmed, Kirwan, Erbe, Valleylab, Bovie and more! The cords come in 10-foot length, are non-latex and are made in the USA. Disposable, single-use cords are sterile and come in a box of 10. Reusable cords are non-sterile, sold indiviually and are autoclave compatible.
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant