Capital Medical Resources offers a full line of reusable/disposable and monopolar/bipolar/tripolar endoscopic electrosurgical cords. These high-frequency, RF cords use electrical current to cut, coagulate, dissect tissue and help prevent blood loss in a variety of surgical and laparoscopic procedures. The high-quality cords are compatible with a wide-variety of laparoscopic and electrosurgical instrumentation and generator combinations including Stryker (Capital Medical Resources is a Stryker-recommended supplier for the recently discontinued 250-040-011, 250-040-012, 250-040-016 models), Storz, Wolf, Aesculap, Conmed, Kirwan, Erbe, Valleylab, Bovie and more! The cords come in 10-foot length, are non-latex and are made in the USA. Disposable, single-use cords are sterile and come in a box of 10. Reusable cords are non-sterile, sold indiviually and are autoclave compatible.
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Medline Launches ReadyPrepTM CHG Pre-Saturated Cloths to Battle Post-Operative Hospital-Acquired Infections