Summit Medical’s INSTRU-SAFE® Trays are personalized to organize and offer maximum protection for procedural sets and surgical instrumentation. They diminish problematic situations during transport and sterilization with advanced 360-degree protection. The trays are built for commonly used instruments such as cameras, scopes and accessories, as well as complex procedural sets such as ENT, ophthalmic, neurologic, microsurgical and robotic instrumentation.
October 1, 2017
- Intuitive Surgical acquires Schölly Fiberoptic’s robotic endoscope business
- Global Single Use Disposable Patient Positioning Products Market to Surpass $168.6 Million
- Integrated Endoscopy Receives FDA Clearance for NUVIS Single-Use, HD, Battery Operated Arthroscope
- Adventist Health White Memorial Awarded Best Health-Care RFID Implementation at 2019 RFID Journal Awards
- FDA Appears Focused on Ethylene Oxide