Independent studies prove PATHOGON UV Disinfection System is effective against pathogens that can cause HAIs. The system is designed for use as part of a complete cleaning and disinfection program. Automated cycle times range from four to 25 minutes, depending on the targeted organism and the size of the space being treated. The process produces no ozone or secondary contaminants, and rooms can be re-occupied immediately after treatment. PATHOGON UV Disinfection System kills 99.999 percent of MRSA and VRE, 99.99 percent of C. diff. spores and eliminates 99.999 percent of viruses.
October 1, 2016
October 1, 2015
- Intuitive Surgical acquires Schölly Fiberoptic’s robotic endoscope business
- Global Single Use Disposable Patient Positioning Products Market to Surpass $168.6 Million
- Integrated Endoscopy Receives FDA Clearance for NUVIS Single-Use, HD, Battery Operated Arthroscope
- Adventist Health White Memorial Awarded Best Health-Care RFID Implementation at 2019 RFID Journal Awards
- FDA Appears Focused on Ethylene Oxide