The Amsco V-Pro max is a vaporized hydrogen peroxide low-temperature sterilization system. It has a 35-minute flexible cycle, a 55-minute lumen cycle, and a 28-minute non-lumen cycle. The system can process dual-channel surgical flexible endoscopes, has 136 liters of usable chamber space and can process loads up to 24 pounds.
May 1, 2019
January 1, 2014
- Webinar Series Reaches New Highs
- Tru-D SmartUVC to Exhibit at 2019 AHE Exchange
- Bridgeport Magnetics introduces ULTRASWEEP
- How Intelligent Scheduling Reduces Stress and Surfaces Success in the OR
- Zip Surgical Skin Closure Demonstrates Superior Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes Compared to Surgical Staples in Two Recently Published Clinical Studies