Sponsored by Agiliti
How to demystify the latest ANSI Z136.3 standards and improve your laser safety program.
With ever-rising demand for precise, minimally invasive treatments, the applications and technology for medical lasers continue to expand – and so do the regulations surrounding their use. Staying ahead of the latest standards for laser safety is, quite frankly, really hard for an OR to manage.
Complete the form to learn how you can ensure compliance with the updated 2018 ANSI standards (ANSI Z136.3 – 2018) while building a better laser safety program. In the recorded webinar, Gus Anibarro of the Laser Institute of America (LIA) and Richard Gama of Agiliti will break down several frequently misunderstood ANSI requirements and the immediate steps you can take to enhance your laser safety program. This includes:
- The connection between ANSI and regulatory/accreditation agencies
- Requirements for Laser Safety Officers
- Importance of Laser Operator training and certification
- Why Laser Operators must avoid competing responsibilities
- Establishing a thorough intake/assessment process for third-party laser services
- Steps to immediately enhance your Laser Safety Program