Innovative Medical Products customers have one less thing to worry about – unexpected downtime. With membership in IMP’s Value Added Commitment (VAC) program, customers get a free loaner positioner if theirs ever needs to be repaired. IMP ground ships the loaner free of charge and lets customers use the replacement until repairs are made, with minimal interruption in surgical procedures.
By qualifying as VAC participants, customers receive, in writing, a one-year parts and labor warranty on hardware, plus these benefits:
- Repairs made to IMP’s specifications with factory-authorized replacement parts
- Certified testing after repairs to ensure equipment is within specification
- Free product training for SPD staff on proper sterile processing of IMP positioning devices, as needed (where available)
- Free surgical staff in-service for all shifts, as needed (where available)
- Proof of insurance protection
“VAC is the gold standard for customer service and a ‘win-win-win’ for its participants,” Innovative Medical Products Vice President Earl Cole said. “With VAC support on their side, customers not only save money but are able to deliver a higher level of service by minimizing downtime with free loaners and our expert support. VAC participation also mitigates patient risk, as it requires customers to use IMP’s superior Softgoods exclusively, with over 30 years of safe protection to our patients without one reported incident. Only IMP’s ‘VAC’ gives customers the support to keep them operating.”
For more information, visit www.impmedical.com.