The Airtime Flexible Scope Dryer uses filtered air to dry the air/water and suction channels after automated reprocessing. The Airtime dryer ensures scopes are not stored or put into immediate use with wet channels. Studies indicate there is a strong correlation between moisture and microbe colonization within flexible endoscopes. Properly drying channels reduces the risk of infection. Airtime dries two scopes simultaneously. The dual screen allows for two scopes to be dried with independent start and stop times. Restricted channel sensors will immediately shutoff the Airtime pump and alert the user to a potential clogged channel.
- Webinar Series Reaches New Highs
- Tru-D SmartUVC to Exhibit at 2019 AHE Exchange
- Bridgeport Magnetics introduces ULTRASWEEP
- How Intelligent Scheduling Reduces Stress and Surfaces Success in the OR
- Zip Surgical Skin Closure Demonstrates Superior Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes Compared to Surgical Staples in Two Recently Published Clinical Studies