Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are now EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in three minutes, tested in the presence of a three-part organic soil load, and have gained new disinfection claims for emerging viral pathogens including SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and other common causes of HAIs. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes are EPA-registered to kill 58 microorganisms in three minutes or less and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are EPA-registered to kill 50 microorganisms in three minutes or less.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- Intuitive Surgical acquires Schölly Fiberoptic’s robotic endoscope business
- Global Single Use Disposable Patient Positioning Products Market to Surpass $168.6 Million
- Integrated Endoscopy Receives FDA Clearance for NUVIS Single-Use, HD, Battery Operated Arthroscope
- Adventist Health White Memorial Awarded Best Health-Care RFID Implementation at 2019 RFID Journal Awards
- FDA Appears Focused on Ethylene Oxide