The AORN Global Surgical Conference and Expo took place in New Orleans, March 24-28. Attendees benefited from education and a lively exhibit hall. OR Today was on site to meet readers from around the world, share an invitation to join us at the OR Today Live Surgical Conference and provide busy professionals a chance to unwind at our VIP event.
1. The exhibit hall included a wide variety of vendors that service the OR, including Diversey who showcased disinfection products.
2. Key Surgical draws a crowd on opening day of the expo.
3. With a stack of different OR mat solutions to showcase, Gel Pro stood comfortably in their booth.
4. The OR Today booth was a buzz with news of the OR Today Live conference heading to Nashville in August.
5. An impressive booth at AORN from Tidi.
6. Attendees gathered at a VIP event hosted by OR Today and BD.
7. imp demonstrates its products to eager attendees.
8. Disinfection was the focus at the Tru-D Smart UVC display.
9. MD Publishing President John Krieg is pleased to find a fellow New Orleans enthusiast.
10. BD provided attendees a relaxing venue to network at the VIP event on Sunday evening.
11. Attendees gathered at a VIP event hosted by OR Today and BD.
12. Stepping away from the OR Today booth, Jena Mattison snuggles Pink Pad XL on the showroom floor.
13. OR Today team members Kristin Leavoy, Lisa Gosser, John Krieg and Lisa Cover are all smiles after a successful AORN 2018.