The Xenex is a xenon uV light device for automated disinfection of healthcare facilities. The room disinfection system is designed to destroy viruses, bacteria and bacterial spores without contact or chemicals. The portable system can disinfect as many as 30 rooms per day. A pulsed xenon uV lamp delivers a germicidal dose of uV light, while the Xenex Smart Lamp system uses reflectors and movement to focus uV light toward “high-touch” surfaces. An on-board database logs system activity for utilization tracking analysis, and a visible light filter blocks the bright xenon pulse in rooms with interior glass. Safety features include a motion detection system and door guard.
April 1, 2016
March 1, 2014
- Amsterdam University Medical Center to Be First Dutch Hospital to Adopt Real-Time MRI-Guided Cardiac Ablations
- Webinar Addresses OR Smoke
- Pinboard / Contest – April 2019
- Brainlab Acquires Robotics Platform Company Medineering
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton Invests in Germ-Eliminating UVC Disinfection