Xenex understands the impact and economic burden that HAIs have on hospitals and their patients. Despite your hospital’s best efforts, traditional disinfection methods can be ineffective and leave hospital administration and staff feeling helpless and confused. Patients don’t go to hospitals to contract infections. Xenex LightStrike Disinfection Robots can help. Backed by multiple peer-reviewed, published outcome studies, LightStrike’s patented pulsed xenon technology emits UV-C light that quickly disinfects patient areas and ORs to kill the pathogens that cause HAIs. Used for terminal cleaning and now in-between cases, it’s possible to operationalize LightStrike into any hospital workflow.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
March 1, 2016
October 1, 2016
March 1, 2014
- RB and Diversey Create Strategic Alliance in North American Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Market
- OR Today Webinar Addresses Hair Removal in the OR
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital First in the U.S. to Perform Robotic Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- Philips launches Azurion with FlexArm for the future of image-guided procedures
- IDTechEx Research: 3D printing is disrupting the way we provide personalized medicine