Xenex understands the impact and economic burden that HAIs have on hospitals and their patients. Despite your hospital’s best efforts, traditional disinfection methods can be ineffective and leave hospital administration and staff feeling helpless and confused. Patients don’t go to hospitals to contract infections. Xenex LightStrike Disinfection Robots can help. Backed by multiple peer-reviewed, published outcome studies, LightStrike’s patented pulsed xenon technology emits UV-C light that quickly disinfects patient areas and ORs to kill the pathogens that cause HAIs. Used for terminal cleaning and now in-between cases, it’s possible to operationalize LightStrike into any hospital workflow.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
January 1, 2015
November 18, 2016
April 1, 2014
- Plexus Technology Group Announces its Ability to Fully Integrate with MEDITECH’s Expanse EHR at ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2018
- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Wins DNV GL Healthcare’s Innovation of the Year Award
- Ethicon Launches Comprehensive Solution for Bariatric Revision Surgery
- MedAptus’ Automated Charge Infusion Coding Solution Available in Epic App Orchard
- The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare launches project to address U.S. hospital-acquired pressure injuries