Tru-D SmartUVC is a UV disinfection device backed by a CDC-funded, randomized clinical trial to show that it is capable of reducing the transmission of health care-associated infections by up to 30 percent. More Tru-Ds have been deployed to disinfect hospitals across the globe fighting deadly pathogens such as C. diff, MRSA, CRE, VRE, MERS, Ebola and many more. An effective and innovative technology backed by sound science, Tru-D is on a mission to eradicate HAIs making hospitals safer places for patients and staff. For information and links to independent studies on Tru-D, visit Tru-D.com.
- AORN Announces 2019 Election Results
- Global Surgical Imaging Devices Market – Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecast for 2018-2022
- HSTpathways Offers Enhanced EHR User Interface for Ambulatory Surgery Center Industry
- Exactech Announces Surgeries Using InterSep Calcium Sulfate Bone Void Filler
- Artificial intelligence comes to healthcare just in time to stem the tide of RN turnover and take advantage of Millennials’ online predilection, says Arena’s David Leonard at AONE