Helios by Surfacide is a revolutionary, patented triple emitter UV-C hard surface disinfection system that data indicate eradicates multi-drug resistant organisms, including C. Diff, MRSA, VRE, CRE and Acinetobacter. Designed to precisely target all areas – even those hidden by shadows – the Helios system’s advanced laser mapping technology scans a room, creates a plan and gets to work. Helios is the only UV-C system to use three light emitting towers to safely and effectively disinfect all areas of a hospital room, including tough to reach areas like bathrooms. Environments are safely disinfected and ready for use in just one efficient cycle.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
May 1, 2015
March 1, 2013
July 15, 2014
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant