Helios by Surfacide is a revolutionary, patented triple emitter UV-C hard surface disinfection system that data indicate eradicates multi-drug resistant organisms, including C. Diff, MRSA, VRE, CRE and Acinetobacter. Designed to precisely target all areas – even those hidden by shadows – the Helios system’s advanced laser mapping technology scans a room, creates a plan and gets to work. Helios is the only UV-C system to use three light emitting towers to safely and effectively disinfect all areas of a hospital room, including tough to reach areas like bathrooms. Environments are safely disinfected and ready for use in just one efficient cycle.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
January 1, 2013
December 1, 2015
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot