Summit Medical’s INSTRU-SAFE® Trays are personalized to organize and offer maximum protection for procedural sets and surgical instrumentation. They diminish problematic situations during transport and sterilization with advanced 360-degree protection. The trays are built for commonly used instruments such as cameras, scopes and accessories, as well as complex procedural sets such as ENT, ophthalmic, neurologic, microsurgical and robotic instrumentation.
September 1, 2012
January 1, 2016
- Mayo Clinic Study Reports 47% Reduction in C.diff Infection Rates Using Pulsed Xenon UV Room Disinfection
- WellSpan Health selects Mobius Imaging Airo mobile CT for intraoperative imaging
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019