The Amsco V-Pro max is a vaporized hydrogen peroxide low-temperature sterilization system. It has a 35-minute flexible cycle, a 55-minute lumen cycle, and a 28-minute non-lumen cycle. The system can process dual-channel surgical flexible endoscopes, has 136 liters of usable chamber space and can process loads up to 24 pounds.
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot