Steriliz’s R-D Rapid Disinfector is a proven ultraviolet-C (UV-C) disinfection solution for combating pathogens that cause healthcare-associated infections. The R-D Rapid Disinfector is the only UV-C system available that measures, records and reports data for hospitals to gauge effectiveness. It uses patented remote sensors that measure and ensure delivery of published UV-C doses at all points of disinfection. The R-D works in conjunction with manual cleaning to eradicate bacteria, viruses and spores, such as MRSA, VRE and Clostridium difficile.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
July 9, 2017
July 1, 2013
March 1, 2016
September 1, 2017
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot