Steriliz’s R-D Rapid Disinfector is a proven ultraviolet-C (UV-C) disinfection solution for combating pathogens that cause healthcare-associated infections. The R-D Rapid Disinfector is the only UV-C system available that measures, records and reports data for hospitals to gauge effectiveness. It uses patented remote sensors that measure and ensure delivery of published UV-C doses at all points of disinfection. The R-D works in conjunction with manual cleaning to eradicate bacteria, viruses and spores, such as MRSA, VRE and Clostridium difficile.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
March 1, 2015
June 1, 2014
February 1, 2013
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant