Surround yourself with SAF-T, not staph! This revolutionary line of health care apparel continuously kills 99.9 percent of staph, salmonella, E. coli, Hepatitis A, pneumonia and other harmful microorganisms by harnessing the power of chlorine bleach. The patented fabric binds chlorine molecules to its surface and is proven to kill germs on contact for up to 120 days between wash cycles. Completely reactivated with every wash, SAF-T maintains bactericidal effectiveness at a 3-log rate through 75 industrial washes when laundered as directed using EPA-registered bleach. Made in the USA, SAF-T apparel will not fade in bleach and is tested safe for skin. For details, visitwww.saf-t-scrubs.com.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
December 1, 2013
October 1, 2014
September 1, 2014
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot
- FDA Releases Report on the Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness of Servicing of Medical Devices
- Baxter Announces U.S. FDA Clearance of New Spectrum IQ Infusion System