The PCF-H180AL/I colonoscope provides detailed images with a high-definition HDTV image sensor, while Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) illuminates mucosal and vascular patterns. The Close Focus function allows up-close viewing with no loss of resolution. The auxiliary water function can be combined with dedicated flushing pump, enabling removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit. Innoflex Variable Stiffness capability allows adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon. The 3.2mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of treatment devices. The insertion tube measures 11.8 mm across. Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor.
- Joint Commission issues new alert on developing reporting culture to improve health care safety systems
- Webinar: Professional Development is Changing
- Digital Issue – December 2018
- The Times They are a Changin’ – with Apologies to Bob Dylan
- ASCA/One World Surgery Partnership Supports Free Surgical Care in Honduras