DisCide ULTRA is a one-step, quaternary ammonium, high-level, alcohol-based disinfectant that’s laboratory-proven to kill deadly pathogens in one minute. DisCide ULTRA is noncorrosive and nonstaining, and leaves behind a pleasant herbal scent with no unsightly residue. It’s registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Environmental Protection Agency, and it meets the disinfection requirements of the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It is available as a spray, or towelette, and in gallon refills. Palmero’s DisCide disinfectants offer ready-to-use, fast-acting, hospital-quality products that are designed to expedite operatory turnover. Each of these products is ideal for use in the central sterilization room and office areas.
- TempTraq Vies to Become New Standard-of-Care for Monitoring Patient Body Temperature in Hospitals
- Veritas Capital Completes $1 Billion Acquisition of GE Healthcare Units
- EchoNous Vein Receives FDA Approval
- PatientSafe Solutions Launches Advanced Rounding Tool
- Key Surgical Announces Acquisition To Expand Product Offering