DisCide ULTRA is a one-step, quaternary ammonium, high-level, alcohol-based disinfectant that’s laboratory-proven to kill deadly pathogens in one minute. DisCide ULTRA is noncorrosive and nonstaining, and leaves behind a pleasant herbal scent with no unsightly residue. It’s registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Environmental Protection Agency, and it meets the disinfection requirements of the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It is available as a spray, or towelette, and in gallon refills. Palmero’s DisCide disinfectants offer ready-to-use, fast-acting, hospital-quality products that are designed to expedite operatory turnover. Each of these products is ideal for use in the central sterilization room and office areas.
- Halyard to Offer Hands-On Simulation of a Revolutionary SPD System at 2019 IAHCSMM Conference & Expo
- New FDA Actions to Promote the Safe Use of Surgical Staplers and Staples for Internal Use: Proposed Reclassification, Draft Guidance, and Public Panel Meeting
- LogiTag Medical Solutions Illustrates How to Save $228.6K in a Cath Lab: the Complete Infographic
- AORN Announces 2019 Election Results
- Global Surgical Imaging Devices Market – Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecast for 2018-2022