Up to two flexible endoscopes can be simultaneously cleaned and disinfected in 26 minutes. The OER-Pro is FDA cleared to automate seven of the 11 manual endoscope cleaning steps, including the most labor-intensive and variable parts of the process: manual flushing of the endoscope channels with detergent, water and air. Its built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) management system automatically traces the endoscope serial and model numbers, operator and time of reprocessing for additional time savings and improved accountability, eliminating cumbersome manual input from a keypad or barcode.
- AORN Announces 2019 Election Results
- Global Surgical Imaging Devices Market – Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecast for 2018-2022
- HSTpathways Offers Enhanced EHR User Interface for Ambulatory Surgery Center Industry
- Exactech Announces Surgeries Using InterSep Calcium Sulfate Bone Void Filler
- Artificial intelligence comes to healthcare just in time to stem the tide of RN turnover and take advantage of Millennials’ online predilection, says Arena’s David Leonard at AONE