The EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190 gastroscope is designed for image-guided therapy with a 3.7 mm instrument channel. The scope’s HDTV image quality is a first for a single-channel therapeutic gastroscope, while the addition of NBI capability may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett’s esophagus. The slimmer 10.0 mm distal end is smaller than the predecessor. For further efficiencies, a new connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
July 1, 2013
October 1, 2013
- FDA Releases Statement on Shutdown of Large Contract Sterilization Facility
- Masimo Announces FDA Clearance of the Rad-67™ Pulse CO-Oximeter® with Next Generation SpHb® Spot-check Monitoring & rainbow® DCI®-mini Reusable Sensor
- Amsterdam University Medical Center to Be First Dutch Hospital to Adopt Real-Time MRI-Guided Cardiac Ablations
- Webinar Addresses OR Smoke
- Pinboard / Contest – April 2019