The EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190 gastroscope is designed for image-guided therapy with a 3.7 mm instrument channel. The scope’s HDTV image quality is a first for a single-channel therapeutic gastroscope, while the addition of NBI capability may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett’s esophagus. The slimmer 10.0 mm distal end is smaller than the predecessor. For further efficiencies, a new connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
April 1, 2015
September 21, 2016
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- Duke University Medical Center Acquires Synaptive Medical’s Modus V
- Trees added to national forests thanks to the single-use device (SUD) reprocessing
- Clinical Study Shows Efficacy of Dual-Ring Wound Protector in Lowering Surgical Site Infection in Pancreaticoduodenectomy Procedures
- Digital Surgery Deploys Surgical AI System for the Operating Room