The Olympus EndoEye Flex 5 offers HD resolution in a 5 mm diameter scope. The device uses digital-chip technology to place the camera on the tip of the scope, delivering high-quality, bright images and enabling doctors to see fine details during surgical procedures. Additionally, the scope allows for 100-degree angulation in all directions. The deflectable tip on the EndoEye Flex 5 offers surgeons the flexibility to change the direction of view. It also minimizes potential collisions between instruments. The EndoEye Flex 5 is autoclavable, which can result in significant reprocessing cost savings for the hospital.
January 1, 2012
April 1, 2015
July 1, 2015
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant
- Webinar Shares the Low Down on “Street Scrubs”
- Christiana Care Named to Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopaedic Surgery and 5 Other Specialities
- DNV GL Healthcare Launches First Sterile Processing Program Certification in the U.S.
- The Joint Commission recognizes nine U.S. hospitals for eCQM evolution and utilization in new Proven Practices Collection