The NUVO Navigator system is capable of supporting the full range of equipment and devices in today’s OR. It features a combination of duplex outlets and provision for gases, and its tapered roller bearings and healthy throat size on the suspension arms allow it to accommodate a full complement of services without compromising mobility. High service capacity and smooth, easy-to-move arms with rock-solid brakes are the trademarks of the NUVO Navigator system. Gas and power provisions, suspension arm maneuverability, and the capacity to accommodate a wide range of equipment are key features of the system.
September 1, 2014
- PrinterPrezz Opens First Bay Area 3D Print and Nanotech Innovation Center for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Advanced Medical Devices
- Joint Commission issues new alert on developing reporting culture to improve health care safety systems
- Webinar: Professional Development is Changing
- Digital Issue – December 2018
- The Times They are a Changin’ – with Apologies to Bob Dylan