Nihon Kohden has announced the launch of Nihon Kohden University, a global education and training platform designed to help health care professionals build and sustain technology expertise, optimize clinical practice and ultimately ensure quality patient care.
Built to meet the unique needs of time-constrained health care practitioners and provider organizations, Nihon Kohden University offers anytime, anywhere access to:
- A range of accredited instructor-led and virtual clinical courses.
- Product-specific courses in patient monitoring and neurology, with sophisticated online simulations for navigating equipment prior to implementation.
- Immersive training modalities specifically designed for adult learners, including virtual reality apps simulating everyday clinical practice.
- A comprehensive, on-demand library of printable literature, including clinical resource guides, clinical references, self-study packets and more and
- An array of offline, onsite training courses and consulting services that can be customized for each organization.
Select Nihon Kohden University training courses are powered by HealthStream, giving users access to an array of advanced reporting features. Combined with Nihon Kohden University’s ease of use, the complete offering delivers training with significant cost and time savings for provider organizations.
For more information or to sign up for Nihon Kohden University, visit nkuniversity.org.