Surgical site infections are a leading hospital-acquired condition and cause for readmission. New evidence, focused on C-sections, was presented at this year’s AORN Global Surgical Conference. These two studies support a reduction in SSIs through utilization of Mepilex Border Post-Op antimicrobial dressings from Mölnlycke Health Care as part of the surgical protocol. Available as a standard or antimicrobial dressing, Mepilex Border Post-Op dressings were specifically designed for incisions, including: hip, knee, C-section and sternum. They have five-layer and safetac soft silicone technology, ultra-absorbent material, a unique flex-cut pad, transparent border with shower-proof seal and up to a seven-day wear time.
- CDC Prevention Epicenters Program-Funded Study Proves Enhanced UVC Disinfection Reduces Microbial Contamination
- Fujifilm Presents Minimally Invasive Advanced Surgical Endoscopy And Imaging Solutions At ACS Clinical Congress 2018
- Plexus Technology Group Announces its Ability to Fully Integrate with MEDITECH’s Expanse EHR at ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2018
- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Wins DNV GL Healthcare’s Innovation of the Year Award
- Ethicon Launches Comprehensive Solution for Bariatric Revision Surgery