The new A7 Anesthesia Workstation takes the well-received A-Series to a higher level. The feature-rich A7 combines advanced ventilation with electronic fresh gas technology and Optimizer functionality to provide effective care across a wide range of patients. Electronic fresh gas control ensures precise, accurate and responsive flow dynamics while the Optimizer provides low flow and inhalation agent management tools to support hospital initiatives to improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs. Real time agent usage calculation, advanced ventilation modes, integrated suction, auxiliary common gas outlet, and a convenient pull out table, provide the necessary tools for today’s clinical and cost-saving requirements. With built-in HL7 connectivity to AIMS and EMR systems and an industry-leading three-year warranty, the A7 functions as a truly comprehensive workstation that saves time, space and cost.
- Philips, Children’s Health Work to Innovate Patient Monitoring in Dallas
- Provation Launches Cloud-Based, Intelligent Procedure Documentation Platform
- New Online Tools Provide Best Practices in Surgical Care for Older Adults
- Tenet Hospitals in South Carolina Fully Operational Following Hurricane Florence
- AAAHC Offers Educational Resources on Emergency Drills