Reduce risks associated with surgical site infections. Medline’s new line of surgical headwear drives compliance with its patent-pending design to protect critical sites known to harbor bacteria. Developed with the new AORN Guidelines in mind, this line promotes full coverage of the ears, sideburns and nape of the neck. The breathable design minimizes irritation and provides all day lasting comfort. Ensure your team has the tools they need to focus on their patient – not their headwear.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- Duke University Medical Center Acquires Synaptive Medical’s Modus V
- Trees added to national forests thanks to the single-use device (SUD) reprocessing
- Clinical Study Shows Efficacy of Dual-Ring Wound Protector in Lowering Surgical Site Infection in Pancreaticoduodenectomy Procedures
- Digital Surgery Deploys Surgical AI System for the Operating Room