Experts say infections are increasingly becoming more difficult to treat due to a rise in multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs). Approximately 30 percent of the population is colonized with Staph aureus. The Ready.Set.Care. Kit, part of the perioperative ERASE SSI solution from Medline, helps wipe out pre-op bacteria. Nasal swabs are pre-saturated with povidone iodine. With oral bacteria replicating five times every 24 hours, the set also includes a Chlorhexidine gluconate oral rinse. Furthermore, Medline designed clinician feedback into the kit to help boost compliance through simple, clear language and visuals for added understanding.
July 1, 2013
December 1, 2013
- OR Today Webinar Addresses Hair Removal in the OR
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital First in the U.S. to Perform Robotic Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- Philips launches Azurion with FlexArm for the future of image-guided procedures
- IDTechEx Research: 3D printing is disrupting the way we provide personalized medicine
- Anesthesia Business Consultants Celebrate 40th Anniversary