Protect and organize your delicate instruments within a sterilization tray with a new tray accessory from Key Surgical. The Silicone Finger Mat is designed to be used inside various sterilization trays (plastic sterilization trays, mesh trays, etc). The mat features raised fingers that gently cushion and protect surgical instruments during the process of sterilization, storage and transportation. Perforations along the bottom of the mat help with steam and air circulation, assisting with sterilization and the drying process. The Silicone Finger Mat is available as one 18” x 10” sheet that can be used intact or cut to size to fit your various sterilization trays.
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- Duke University Medical Center Acquires Synaptive Medical’s Modus V
- Trees added to national forests thanks to the single-use device (SUD) reprocessing
- Clinical Study Shows Efficacy of Dual-Ring Wound Protector in Lowering Surgical Site Infection in Pancreaticoduodenectomy Procedures
- Digital Surgery Deploys Surgical AI System for the Operating Room