KARL STORZ provides leading endoscopy and video imaging equipment, as well as our latest minimally invasive surgery technologies. These include reusable instrument sets developed and optimized for minilaparoscopy procedures, which have become a popular surgical technique offering a flat learning curve and enhanced cosmetic results. Our minilaparoscopy set provides a comprehensive line of miniature hand instruments. Among these are 20 different graspers, scissors and punches for use with monopolar energy, as well as 3.5 mm bipolar graspers, hook cautery, palpation probe, suction-irrigation systems and needle holders. KARL STORZ also offers reusable lightweight trocars, friction-less access ports and smaller diameter telescopes.
- Philips, Children’s Health Work to Innovate Patient Monitoring in Dallas
- Provation Launches Cloud-Based, Intelligent Procedure Documentation Platform
- New Online Tools Provide Best Practices in Surgical Care for Older Adults
- Tenet Hospitals in South Carolina Fully Operational Following Hurricane Florence
- AAAHC Offers Educational Resources on Emergency Drills