Take the organization and protection of your instrument sets to the next level! Your standardization needs can be met with InstruSafe custom tray solutions that are expertly designed with you in mind. InstruSafe Trays – made of durable, highly perforated aluminum and silicone instrument holders – secure delicate instruments with 360 degrees of protection during sterilization, transportation, storage and in the OR. The trays, constructed with strong, quality materials, also reduce breakage and replacement frequencies to give your budget a break. With a variety of FDA 510(k) sterilization cycle clearances, the trays are a smart, easy upgrade for use with both wrap and rigid containers. And because the trays are fully customizable, no project is too big, small or complex.
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives