Take the organization and protection of your instrument sets to the next level! Your standardization needs can be met with InstruSafe custom tray solutions that are expertly designed with you in mind. InstruSafe Trays – made of durable, highly perforated aluminum and silicone instrument holders – secure delicate instruments with 360 degrees of protection during sterilization, transportation, storage and in the OR. The trays, constructed with strong, quality materials, also reduce breakage and replacement frequencies to give your budget a break. With a variety of FDA 510(k) sterilization cycle clearances, the trays are a smart, easy upgrade for use with both wrap and rigid containers. And because the trays are fully customizable, no project is too big, small or complex.
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant