Take the organization and protection of your instrument sets to the next level! Your standardization needs can be met with InstruSafe custom tray solutions that are expertly designed with you in mind. InstruSafe Trays – made of durable, highly perforated aluminum and silicone instrument holders – secure delicate instruments with 360 degrees of protection during sterilization, transportation, storage and in the OR. The trays, constructed with strong, quality materials, also reduce breakage and replacement frequencies to give your budget a break. With a variety of FDA 510(k) sterilization cycle clearances, the trays are a smart, easy upgrade for use with both wrap and rigid containers. And because the trays are fully customizable, no project is too big, small or complex.
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Medline Launches ReadyPrepTM CHG Pre-Saturated Cloths to Battle Post-Operative Hospital-Acquired Infections