The Transportation Identification Label is the first of its kind designed for compliance with OSHA standard CFR 1910.1030. It features one perforated tab, a green top tab with “CLEAN” in black text, a fluorescent orange/red bottom tab with “DIRTY” in black text, and the removable OSHA approved “Biohazard Label” adhesive backing. It labels transporting materials considered a biohazard, while acting as an essential communication tool in the process. Furthermore it has a checklist for all departments to ensure adequate delivery of the case cart or container in question. Identification is made easy with this new innovative label.
July 1, 2012
March 1, 2014
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant