Managing many different gowns takes time and effort. With Halyard Health’s AERO SERIES Gowns, hospitals can reduce codes in inventory up to 40 percent while improving staff satisfaction and cost in use. AERO CHROME Gowns give surgical staff cool comfort and AAMI Level-4 protection. Its patented gray color and design make it easy for the surgical team to choose the protection they need for long, fluid-intensive procedures. Light, cool comfort and AAMI Level-3 fluid protection make AERO BLUE the go-to-gown for a wide range of procedures. The combination of these two advanced gowns means less to order, stock, pull, and waste – with more protection, comfort and staff satisfaction.
September 1, 2013
May 1, 2017
- Plexus Technology Group Announces its Ability to Fully Integrate with MEDITECH’s Expanse EHR at ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2018
- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Wins DNV GL Healthcare’s Innovation of the Year Award
- Ethicon Launches Comprehensive Solution for Bariatric Revision Surgery
- MedAptus’ Automated Charge Infusion Coding Solution Available in Epic App Orchard
- The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare launches project to address U.S. hospital-acquired pressure injuries