Guldmann GH3 patient lift systems are the ideal solution for lifting, moving and repositioning patients in all kinds of care environments, including the OR, ICU, Bariatric and Burn Unit. Mounted on the ceiling, lift systems keep the floor space uncluttered. A wide array of slings provides greater comfort and safety and can assist in over 22 clinical procedures such as catheterization. Offering flexibility and safety for patients and caregivers, customized lift systems lift up to 770 pounds with one lifting strap or 1,100 pounds with two straps. Lifts are available with features such as weight scale, service module or CareLift management.
March 1, 2013
January 1, 2013
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives