Lightweight, easy to use, completely non-toxic, and with unmatched ease of movement, Glacier Tek Cool Vests are the perfect solution to overheating that many surgeons and operating room staff face. Each vest includes a set of GlacierPacks manufactured to stay cool for up to two and a half hours in 100°F with some users reporting up to four hours of cooling in their operating room conditions. The reusable packs recharge in ice water and are ready for reuse in 20 minutes. The vest itself is washable or disposable (depending on variety), and the cooling packs are easy to sanitize. Learn more at Coolvest.com/OR.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
December 1, 2013
September 1, 2015
April 1, 2014
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot
- FDA Releases Report on the Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness of Servicing of Medical Devices
- Baxter Announces U.S. FDA Clearance of New Spectrum IQ Infusion System