The Truliant Knee System is a surgeon-inspired, comprehensive platform that embodies the power to achieve reproducible results in primary and revision total knee arthoplasty. With advanced design philosophies and surgical technologies, Truliant effortlessly aligns with surgical protocols and allows for easy intraoperative adjustments along the continuum of care. Seamlessly integrating with the ExactechGPS system, Truliant supports a simple transition to computer-assisted surgery for real-time data and guidance.
June 1, 2013
October 1, 2014
- Philips, Children’s Health Work to Innovate Patient Monitoring in Dallas
- Provation Launches Cloud-Based, Intelligent Procedure Documentation Platform
- New Online Tools Provide Best Practices in Surgical Care for Older Adults
- Tenet Hospitals in South Carolina Fully Operational Following Hurricane Florence
- AAAHC Offers Educational Resources on Emergency Drills