The 75-minute webinar will feature Marvella Thomas, RN, MSN, the Clinical Region Manager at Cardinal Health. Marvella has over 17 years of experience in Clinical Management. She holds a Master of Science in nursing and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from the University of Missouri in Kansas City.
Operating rooms are facing significant pressure to reduce costs, increase revenue and provide the best in patient care. Challenges such as improving workflow efficiency, optimizing inventory and having access to real-time data are essential to achieving those goals. But it has not been easy until now. New technology is enabling operating rooms to integrate inventory management in a single department or across your entire IDN. The result is true visibility and control to easily manage your supplies from low cost to high value from the point of manufacture to the point of use.
In this webinar attendees will learn the following:
- Learn how inventory management can aid in increased visibility to product usage and charge capture, while improving clinical workflows and patient safety
- Identify significant savings opportunity through product utilization
- Increase revenue through patient charge capture
- Decrease variation through product standardization
- Understand how to reduce time spent by nurses on inventory management through Lean Six Sigma practices
(Thursday) 2:00 pm
OR Today would like to thank our sponsor Cardinal Health! As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care. Cardinal Health is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to every aspect of the supply chain that help customers achieve their goals of increased savings, efficiency and productivity. Visit www.cardinalhealth.com for more information.