This webinar features John Krieg, President of MD Publishing, who will discuss the five ways attending the OR Today LIVE! Conference can empower you in your profession. His presentation will highlight the value in attending this premier perioperative management conference, as well as provide the tools you need to seek administrative approval to attend.
John Krieg will be joined by Jim Stobinski, Director of Credentialing and Education at The Competency and Credentialing Institute. Jim will discuss the Surgical Services Management Certificate of Mastery workshop offered at the OR Today LIVE! Conference.
The OR Today LIVE! Conference will be in Las Vegas, NV, from Sunday, August 30 through Tuesday, September 1. From the moment the OR Today LIVE! Conference kicks off with CE Super Sessions to the wrap-up at the Red Rock Lanes Bowling After Party, the conference will be a non-stop experience filled with countless opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders. Attendees will gain extensive knowledge through educational seminars, as well as participate in several social and networking events. A world-class exhibit hall with the latest technology and cost-saving resources from renowned vendors will be showcased.
Key points of this webinar include:
- An overview of our partnership with the Competency & Credentialing Institute (CCI) and their Surgical Services Management Certificate of Mastery workshop
- An explanation of education sessions available
- Available networking opportunities
- Preview of the OR Today LIVE! Conference Exhibit Hall
- How to seek administrative approval
(Thursday) 2:00 pm