EVARREST is a fibrin sealant patch indicated for use with manual compression as an adjunct to hemostasis for control of bleeding during adult liver surgery and soft tissue bleeding during open retroperitoneal, intra-abdominal, pelvic, and non-cardiac thoracic surgery in adults when control of bleeding by standard surgical methods of hemostasis (e.g., suture, ligature, cautery) is ineffective or impractical. Limitations for Use: Cannot be used in place of sutures or other forms of mechanical ligation in the treatment of major arterial or venous bleeding. Please visit www.ethicon.com for more detailed information, including full prescribing information.
- EIZO Releases Its First Surgical Field Camera with 4K Resolution and Fully Integrated Triaxial Mount
- Jamie Zarembinski, CCSVP of Key Surgical, Receives the Robert Hilbolt Award
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts