Ecolab Healthcare has created a warming drape designed to cradle robotic scopes and protect them from accidental tipping and falling while in fluid warming baths. The Scope Pillow Warmer Drape enhances Ecolab’s Fluid Warming System by featuring a soft foam pillow and safe guards that allow multiple scopes to simultaneously warm to a controlled temperature. The warming drape is designed to prevent fog during laparoscopic procedures.
July 1, 2016
February 1, 2013
- Medline Awarded Exclusive Distribution of OxyMask
- RB and Diversey Create Strategic Alliance in North American Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Market
- OR Today Webinar Addresses Hair Removal in the OR
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital First in the U.S. to Perform Robotic Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- Philips launches Azurion with FlexArm for the future of image-guided procedures