Diversey Care’s MoonBeam3 is a lightweight UVC disinfection device for area, room and non-critical equipment disinfection. Designed to be used in conjunction with regular cleaning and disinfection, the unit uses three individually adjustable arms to optimize the UVC dose delivered to surfaces.Using UVC light to penetrate the cells of viruses, bacteria and spores, the SKY 7Xi safely disinfects high-touch devices such as tablets and smartphones in one minute or less. The easy-to-use and compact unit has desktop, wall mount and mobile cart options, and ensures fast and effective disinfection of facility-owned, health care worker and visitor devices.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- PrinterPrezz Opens First Bay Area 3D Print and Nanotech Innovation Center for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Advanced Medical Devices
- Joint Commission issues new alert on developing reporting culture to improve health care safety systems
- Webinar: Professional Development is Changing
- Digital Issue – December 2018
- The Times They are a Changin’ – with Apologies to Bob Dylan