Diversey Care’s MoonBeam3 is a lightweight UVC disinfection device for area, room and non-critical equipment disinfection. Designed to be used in conjunction with regular cleaning and disinfection, the unit uses three individually adjustable arms to optimize the UVC dose delivered to surfaces.Using UVC light to penetrate the cells of viruses, bacteria and spores, the SKY 7Xi safely disinfects high-touch devices such as tablets and smartphones in one minute or less. The easy-to-use and compact unit has desktop, wall mount and mobile cart options, and ensures fast and effective disinfection of facility-owned, health care worker and visitor devices.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
March 1, 2016
July 1, 2016
July 9, 2017
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot