The Airtime Flexible Scope Dryer uses filtered air to dry the air/water and suction channels after automated reprocessing. The Airtime dryer ensures scopes are not stored or put into immediate use with wet channels. Studies indicate there is a strong correlation between moisture and microbe colonization within flexible endoscopes. Properly drying channels reduces the risk of infection. Airtime dries two scopes simultaneously. The dual screen allows for two scopes to be dried with independent start and stop times. Restricted channel sensors will immediately shutoff the Airtime pump and alert the user to a potential clogged channel.
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- Duke University Medical Center Acquires Synaptive Medical’s Modus V
- Trees added to national forests thanks to the single-use device (SUD) reprocessing
- Clinical Study Shows Efficacy of Dual-Ring Wound Protector in Lowering Surgical Site Infection in Pancreaticoduodenectomy Procedures
- Digital Surgery Deploys Surgical AI System for the Operating Room