Single Use Sterilization Wraps by Crosstex/SPSmedical are constructed of blue, non-woven material for use in packaging instrument trays and equipment packs. Made of natural, ﬁber-based materials, each sheet is biodegradable, odor-free and non-toxic, and does not emit residue when incinerated. Single Use Sterilization Wraps by Crosstex/SPSmedical are puncture resistant, tear-resistant, memory free, conform easily and maintain a breathable yet impervious barrier to airborne bacteria, saline, blood and water. Available in multiple sizes.
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Medline Launches ReadyPrepTM CHG Pre-Saturated Cloths to Battle Post-Operative Hospital-Acquired Infections