Single Use Sterilization Wraps by Crosstex/SPSmedical are constructed of blue, non-woven material for use in packaging instrument trays and equipment packs. Made of natural, ﬁber-based materials, each sheet is biodegradable, odor-free and non-toxic, and does not emit residue when incinerated. Single Use Sterilization Wraps by Crosstex/SPSmedical are puncture resistant, tear-resistant, memory free, conform easily and maintain a breathable yet impervious barrier to airborne bacteria, saline, blood and water. Available in multiple sizes.
- Philips, Children’s Health Work to Innovate Patient Monitoring in Dallas
- Provation Launches Cloud-Based, Intelligent Procedure Documentation Platform
- New Online Tools Provide Best Practices in Surgical Care for Older Adults
- Tenet Hospitals in South Carolina Fully Operational Following Hurricane Florence
- AAAHC Offers Educational Resources on Emergency Drills