Combat C.diff, MRSA, and over 42 other dangerous pathogens with Peridox Concentrate broad spectrum, EPA-registered, one-step disinfectant and hard surface cleaner with a 3-minute Sporicide claim at 99.9999% efficacy. Ideal for rapid OR turnover, Peridox Concentrate contains no alcohol or bleach, requires no rinsing, and leaves minimal residue on surfaces. Peridox Concentrate will not damage stainless steel, sensitive OR equipment, or clothing. Proven effective against both non-enveloped and enveloped viruses, Peridox Concentrate is a cost-effective approach for using a high-level sporicidal disinfectant to keep HAI rates in check.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- EIZO Releases Its First Surgical Field Camera with 4K Resolution and Fully Integrated Triaxial Mount
- Jamie Zarembinski, CCSVP of Key Surgical, Receives the Robert Hilbolt Award
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts