Clorox Healthcare, known for its line of innovative hospital disinfectants, is partnering with Ultraviolet Devices Inc. (UVDI) to introduce the Clorox Healthcare™ Optimum-UV™ System, an all-in-one comprehensive solution, providing powerful surface treatment enhanced by ultraviolet radiation (UV-C) technology to inactivate dangerous and persistent pathogens, including C. difficile and MRSA for optimum prevention. It achieves 99.992% C. difficile reduction in 5 minutes at 8 feet. The Optimum-UV™ System is designed to supplement manual surface disinfection with EPA-registered disinfectants, such as Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectants. For more information, visit www.CloroxHealthcare.com/UV.
March 1, 2015
April 1, 2016
- WellSpan Health selects Mobius Imaging Airo mobile CT for intraoperative imaging
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information