Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are now EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in three minutes, tested in the presence of a three-part organic soil load, and have gained new disinfection claims for emerging viral pathogens including SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and other common causes of HAIs. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes are EPA-registered to kill 58 microorganisms in three minutes or less and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are EPA-registered to kill 50 microorganisms in three minutes or less.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
September 21, 2016
September 1, 2015
December 1, 2017
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives